Yep, I am back to blogging after a year since my last post. Wow! has it been a year since then? I can't believe how the days go by so fast. A lot of things have happened within that year. I will try to enumerate what I have been up to from October 2009 to present.
1) I got my first job here in the US as a Certified Nurse Aid at a nursing home. I worked full-time that time, that's why I didn't have a chance to update my blog.
2) I got my 10 year Green Card in October 2009. My removal of condition was approved without interview. Which was really great!
3) We moved to a different place here in Grand Junction.
4) I was working full time and taking care of my baby after work.
5) In May 2010 we found a bigger house and moved again still in Grand Junction area.
6) I decided to enroll one class ( Dietary and Nutrition) in June 2010. It's a pre-requisite class to get into the LPN Program in July 2011. I went to school and work part-time.
7) I submitted my US Naturalization application in May 2010. Got my interview and test in August and got approved at the same time. Took my Citizenship Oath in the same month and become a US Citizen.
8) I got pregnant in July and I am now 14 weeks and hoping for a baby girl.
9) I resigned form work this month due to my pregnancy.
10) At present I am taking another class (Anatomy and Physiology) which is the last class I need to get done for my prerequisite.
Seems like I have accomplished a lot of things within a year. Things are doing well so far. The family is doing great. My baby Tyler is growing fast seems like.