Social Icons

Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Watching a Travel Program on Television

Contributed by Cameron Hodge

I love traveling and normally go on different trips all of the time. It's not uncommon for me to go on a trip at least once a month or so. I love hiking and just going sightseeing and so I normally go to areas that I am not familiar with. It's even better if I get lost while on my trip since I can really go to areas I don't know while I am lost and driving on unfamiliar roads. My boyfriend and I love going traveling all of the time and even like to watch travel programs on our Directv TV Satellite Specials when we come home from a trip. These types of programs really give me some good ideas about where to go when we choose to go traveling again.
As I've said, we normally go traveling about once a month and I absolutely love looking for new places to go to. The travel programs we watch are really beneficial when we are stumped about where to go. For the most part, we like to stay in the country when we go traveling. This ensures that we are not gone for too long since we have animals at home and can not leave them for very long while we go visiting new areas around the country. When we get home, we're already planning out our next trip.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 27 July 2008 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact laradee23@gmail.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org