Social Icons

Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2009

15 weeks of pregnancy

Yes, I'm 15 weeks of my pregnancy today and I'm on my second trimester. So far, so good. I feel a lot better though my morning sickness is not that bad since I only feel nauseous every now but thank God I never experience vomiting and dizziness. Hopefully, it would stay this way until I give birth. I had a friend who told me that she started vomiting during her second trimester at 4 months of pregnancy. I hope, I won't feel that way. By the way, my friend is having a baby boy. They say that if you have a bad morning sickness during your entire pregnancy you will have a baby girl but I don't know if that is really true because I have a sister-in-law she had been vomiting and had a bad morning sickness in all of her three pregnancies and she had 3 boys but never experience any of those bad feelings when she was pregnant with her baby girl. On the other hand, I have a friend who had a very hard time during her entire pregnancy and she had a baby girl now. But hubby was already convince that I will have a baby boy because I asked my mother what she think of the baby's gender and she said it's going to be a boy and mama has a cursing tongue, whatever she says it's going to happen. So hubby already set his mind that it's a boy because mama said so and besides hubby want our baby to be a boy. Ha,ha, well let's see if mama's cursing tongue is still effective since I am here in the US and most Americans don't believe in superstitions.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 27 July 2008 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact laradee23@gmail.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org